Saturday, March 3, 2018

Make some PEPPER SHRIMP with some beer, nice! // Joy’s Recipe



If you ever been to Taiwan, maybe you know what is Re-Chao-Dian(熱炒店), which is a place we order some food and have some drinks.
Even though I don't drink at all, I still love to go to Re-Chao-Dian and have the food there.

I'm going to show you what I usually have when I visit Re-Chao-Dian, which is Pepper Shrimp.

What you need:
1. Shrimp
2. Spring onions
3. Ginger
4. Garlic
5. Ground black & white pepper
6. Five Spice powder
7. Sugar
8. Rice wine
9. HAIR DRYER

If you don't have five spice powder, just use the pepper. I believe you still can make a nice dish!

Joy's Recipe Youtube Channel:

Joy's Recipe Facebook:

Joy's Recipe Instagram:

Music:
There Is No Tomorrow



from
http://www.cooking-recipes.net/peppers/make-some-pepper-shrimp-with-some-beer-nice-joys-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment