Sunday, March 4, 2018

STUFFED BELL PEPPER | EASY RECIPE | AMERICAN FILIPINA | OUR LIFE IN AMERICA | SAHM LIFE



I want to share with ya'll the another easy recipe that I always make in our household. Hope ya'll enjoy this video, and hopefully it gives you some idea of what to cook on your next meal for the family. Thank you so much for all your solid support loves. God bless to everyone.

_________________________________________________________________

Get a glimpse into our lives, and join us as we explore our new home by watching our vlogs 🙂
Thanks to everyone who supports me and watches my videos. You guys mean the world to me. 🙂 If you need to e-mail me or ask me anything in private here is my e-mail! mommybassinuae@gmail.com

Previous Vlog : ...

→S O C I A L S I T E S←

i n s t a g r a m
AllabouttheBass

f a c e b o o k
Mommyinuae

t w i t t e r
@ellencanillo11

s n a p c h a t
mommyinuae



from
http://www.cooking-recipes.net/peppers/stuffed-bell-pepper-easy-recipe-american-filipina-our-life-in-america-sahm-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment